Friday, January 17, 2014

Beautiful Bicycle Infrastructure

It was 16°F when I left the house this morning, and while the sun is up before I leave for work, it's still below the horizon before I leave the office, so it will be a while yet before I return to a work commute. I'm holding out hope that I can try a short winter ride to church and back one of these Sundays (I was out of town when the weather was perfect last weekend, natch, but Sunday is predicted to be sunny and 50°F, so I'm sure hoping to get a ride in. The only real question is which bicycle to take?

While I'm waiting for the thaw, I thought I'd share some photos of and links to beautiful bicycle infrastructure. It was, first and foremost, inspired by this recent Twitter post:




Source: Oregon Economics
Source: TreeHugger

Source: The Urban Country


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the bicycle talk begin...