Monday, April 7, 2014

Still Coughing, But Improving

I'm feeling quite a bit better, and yet between the wonky weather, this crazy-busy time of year, and my ever-congested chest, I'm just going to post when I have something to say.

Around these parts, it's stubbornly chilly most days, and the April showers have found us. Today has been gray and dreary, but maybe we'll actually get some leaves on our trees already. I feel like everywhere has bloomed but St. Louis this spring. (Vancouver!) (DC!) (Paris!) (ALL NORTH OF ST. LOUIS.) 

Really, we're getting there, but we're dragging our feet.

I'm eager to get on the bike, but almost anxious after four months of letting them get dusty (my last ride was December 1st. Is that possible? Sadly, yes). Perhaps Wednesday offers the weather I've been waiting for?


WedApr 9

Sunny
65°
49°
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the bicycle talk begin...